Terms & Conditions Regards Huion “Winter Impression” Drawing Challenge
The theme of the drawing challenge is “Winter Impression”, participants’ works should revolve their own original ideas and the artwork should have Huion's logo as a hidden elements.
How to join the drawing challenge
1. Entries must be conceived and completed by the participants after November 20 and submitted to huion.com by December 31.
2.Participants are required to sign up as a user on www.huion.com and submit their entries on www.huion.com. The entries will be posted out to the public after being verified.
2D digital art illustration only, and the resolution of participant’s submission should be 300 DPI or more (prefer 2060X1440 pixels)
The submission time will end by 11:59:59 PM, DECEMBER 31ST, 2017(EST).The winners will be announced on JANUARY 5TH, 2018(EST) and get notification from Huion official account.
The Winner of this challenge will win one Huion GT-156HD V2 Pen Display.
1. Submissions must be the original work of the applicant(s), in the sense that it must be designed after NOVEMBER 20TH, 2017(EST). Participants shall not copy or misappropriate others works and once found, they will be disqualified immediately and bear all the consequences.
2. All participants will be considered agree with this Huion Drawing Challenge Rules, Terms, and Conditions and HUION Official Website Platform User Agreement.
3. By accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the irrevocable right without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, his/her Entry, including, without limitation, the winner's name, submission or statements about this challenge, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
4. The drawing challenge winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this drawing challenge from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this drawing challenge, participation in any drawing challenge related activity; and/or delivery/ misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind.
5. Sponsor is responsible for of the shipment fee and product cost of all prizes. Customs and import duties including any taxes, tariffs or item seized, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Prizes shipped from our warehouse and other international warehouses are not subject to export taxes.
6. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by email participation or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the drawing challenge or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of drawing challenge Entries.
7. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries.
8. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this drawing challenge, downloading materials from Sponsor's Web site or emailing entries.
9. Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any participant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the drawing challenge or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the drawing challenge is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this drawing challenge, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the drawing challenge.
11. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the drawing challenge or the announcement of the prize. In all events, the sole maximum liability of Sponsor and its affiliates shall be limited to any of the prize(s) set forth herein.
Participants agree that personal data may be processed, shared, and otherwise used for the purpose and within the drawing challenge and any other purposes outlined in these official rules. The data may also be used in order to verify the participant's identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the participant's eligibility to participate in the drawing challenge. Participants have the right to access, review, rectify, or cancel any personal data held by Huion by writing to email@example.com. Personal data will be used by the Huion and its affiliated exclusively for the purpose stated herein.