Back to school season is just around the corner. Every semester is a new beginning. What's your vision for your new semester or your future? Draw your vision, paint the future!
Alexa "Luleiya" Pasztor
Freelance illustrator, currently working as a character layout artist on Nickelodeon's "Rise of the TMNT"
Architecture, interior design and product Concept visualization and sketching
An author and illustrator in love with colors and adventures.
Bo Feng Lin
A freelance Illustrator based in Germany
Freelance Concept & Production Artist working from my cozy room.
Digital Illustrator from Borneo specialized in Manga & Anime style illustrations.
Manga artist based in Copenhagen that has drawn for over 18 years
1. Participant’s artwork should reflect an artist’s original interpretation of theme VISION. Huion Logo must be a built-in element of submitted artwork(s), rather than harshly copy and paste. The artwork can be inspired or paid tribute to public intellectual property. Fan-art or redraw are not allowed.
2.Entries must be conceived and completed by the participants AFTER the theme reveal date (August 14th, 2019)and submitted to huion.com BEFORE 23:59,59, October 14th .
3.Participants are required to sign up as a user on www.huion.com and submit their entries on www.huion.com. The entries will be published after being VERIFIED. Please notice once the work is submitted and verified, it won’t be able to do any alternation. If you do need to make correction/alteration, please contact email@example.com.
4.Step-by-step upload process:
1) Register as an Huion.com user and Login
2) Go to “My Creation”
3) Fill in the title, select the category of your creation
4) Select the event “HuionVision”
5) Select related tag for your artwork
6) Describe your artwork
7) Upload your artwork
8) Hit “UPLOAD” button and agree to the consent
5.Both traditional and digital art are welcomed. Resolution of participant’s submission should be 300DPI or more. Traditional artwork must be scanned in high definition. Please notice all entries will be judged simultaneously together no matter what art form was used.
Q: Are there any limits to the number of entries allowed per person?
A: The maximum limits are 3 entries.
Q: Is there an age restriction?
A: There is no age restriction.
Q: Is there a region restriction?
A: The challenge is open to worldwide, no region restriction.
Q: Can the entry be fan art of something related to the theme?
A: Interpretation/inspiration of public intelligence property is allowed. But the fan-art/interpretation of private intelligence property will not be counted as an official entry.
Q: Is more than one entry allowed?
A: Yes, you can submit more than one entry. But the maximum limits are 3 entries.
Q: Can we post WIP pictures?
A: Completeness is one of the judging standards, so we suggest you submit complete work instead of WIP work as the entry.
Q: How will be this challenge is judged?
A: The entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
1. Interpretation and the clarity of the themebr
2. Creativity, completeness, and ORIGINALITY
3. Quality of artistic composition and overall design
4. Overall impression
Q: Can I report an artwork if I found it was stealing other people’s artwork?
A: As we stated, entries must be the original work of the applicant(s), in the sense that it must be designed after the theme reveal date (August 10th, 2019). Participants shall not copy or misappropriate others works, once found, the violator will be disqualified immediately and bear all the consequences.
If you have found the entry has copy or misappropriate others works, you can report to firstname.lastname@example.org , using the subject “Misappropriate Entry Report” and provide following information:
1) The artwork’s info (title, artist name, etc.);
2) The original artwork that the entry misappropriate/steal/copy;
3) The reason you considered the entry has copy or misappropriate others works.
Q: What happened once I report the misappropriate entry?
A: We will take down the entry and contact the participants for explanation. We will consult experienced artist and designer and announce the conclusion.
Still got a question? Please contact email@example.com